Saturday, January 16, 2010

Project 365, Day 15


Nothing like skating in at the last minute!  It's 11:52 as I begin typing this.  Just completed the card shown here, fulfilling my Project 365 promise of a card a day.

I was out at a family gathering and didn't make it home till after 11:00.  My brain was not in drawing mode, so I went the collage/mixed media route.

Even got to use my new toy when making this...(Pattie if you're reading this you should laugh...it's your fault!  In the nicest way!) ... picked up a Cuttlebug on sale today at JoAnn's!!  Haven't gotten to play with it much but did try out a couple of dies and an embossing folder.  Definitely going to have fun with this little machine!  The red paper is from an old file folder, and the rest from the scrap box, embellished with a little gel pen.

I always figure you can't go wrong with a heart theme!

Hugs & Happiness,
Cheryl


3 comments:

  1. I really like this card, Cheryl! The brown and pinks go so well together and the dictionary definition adds intellect to it! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card! I love the way you put the definition in and the colors are great! ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete