Tuesday, July 7, 2009


Here's a Work-In-Progress: my daughter requested a pretty girl with a sunshine to hang in her kitchen. This one is on canvas...with lots of layers already! (scrap papers, gesso, acrylics, glitter, water soluble pastels, tissue paper, colored pencils, stamping....added some sparkling watercolor to the sky after the pic was taken...) I am thinking I will add some flowers...and she needs to be holding something....and she might get a furbaby friend or some butterflies...and maybe a special word added to the picture....anyhow I am having lots of fun working on something larger, and really feeling pretty free to pick up whatever strikes my fancy and add it. Gotta Love Mixed-Media!!

1 comment:

  1. It's off to a great start! I really like the blues and greens you picked out. I look forward to see more of it as it progresses.

    ReplyDelete